Just a BOY and his momma
Hi! I’m Jennifer Ward and for over the last decade I’ve been in real estate in the San Antonio and surrounding areas. With my husband, Jason and two amazing boys, Malikai and Mason we have made San Antonio home since 2012. Originally moving with the US Army we loved everything about this area and not too long bought land just north of San Antonio. If you have questions about buying land, custom building or even adding a pool I can help with that too!)
Following retirement we decided to design and build our home and both boys uprooted their schools, friends and activities to make Bulverde home.
Now, the Ward family is completely engulfed in the area, the activities and fun that is the Bulverde/ Spring Branch area. As the years feel shorter as our kids get older we decided to have some fun! Together we’re checking out the local areas and as he posts on social media, I will start a blog. So follow us and check out some of the places we’ve explored.
And when you are ready to buy, sell or relocate know I can help!
Ward Realty Team ~ JenniferWard@kw.com ~210-556-7090

Comments
Post a Comment